Turn back the clock with a cruise along Route 66 in Missouri
The sights and sounds of St. Louis. Astounding and quirky museums. Wineries. Fine dining. Down home cooking. Time capsule motels. Neon nights. And breathtaking scenic wonders.
This is Route 66 in Missouri.
Friends don’t let friends drive the interstate in Missouri
Jim Hinckley Recommends
Jim Hinckley has been telling people where to go since 1990. Here are a few of his favorite places along Route 66 in Missouri.
- National Museum of Transportation, St. Louis
- Moonrise Hotel, St. Louis
- Forest Park, St. Louis
- Route 66 State Park
- Skippy’s Route 66 Restaurant, Leasburg
- Belmont Vineyards, Leasburg
- Wagon Wheel Motel, Cuba
- Tuggie & Joe’s, Cuba
- Little Jack Horner’s Desserts, Cuba
- Frisco’s Grill & Pub, Cuba
- Bob’s Gasoline Alley, Cuba
- Uranus Fudge Factory And General Store, St. Robert
- Route 66 Diner, St. Robert
- Devil’s Elbow
- Ghost town of Arlington
- Munger Moss Motel, Lebanon
- Dowd’s, Lebanon
- Elm Street Eatery, Lebanon
- Wilson Creek Battlefield, Springfield
- Rail Haven Best Western, Springfield
- Gay Parita, Paris Springs Junction
- Red Oak II
- Carthage Courthouse Square, Carthage
- Boots Court Carthage
Welcome to Missouri’s Mural City
Charming, delightful, magical Cuba is Missouri’s Mural City. It’s also a great place to spend a weekend or a week.
Welcome to Cuba
Picture Yourself in Cuba
Cuba is truly a delight. A surprisng array of restaurants. The time capsule that is the Wagon Wheel Motel, the oldest continously operated motel on Route 66. Colorful murals. And as a bonus, the charming village is located in the heart of a vacation wonderland.
Discover the wonders of the Show Me state with a drive on Route 66
Stress Free Route 66 Travel
Route 66 Navigation
Route 66 Navigation is more than the best app available for navigating Route 66. It is the ultimate travel companion with an extensive list of attractions, restaurants, historic sites, wineries, breweries, saloons and museums.
Route 66 Navigation developed by Touch Media, creator of the Mother Road Route 66 Passport